Highlights of CYADF Culture& Art Summer Camp：
- A great opportunity for new immigrants to experience the best of Vancouver.
- Cultural knowledge and English immersion trip experience. Both beneficial to parents and children.
- High standard world class art training and competition，as well as contributing to charity work supported by UNICEF Canada.
- Take a closer look at the University of British Columbia; enhance goal setting and career planning awareness.
- Each student will receive a package of gifts，including T-shirt，sketch book，key chain and video recording about the painting competition.
- Participants should be Canadian residents over 6 years old with valid immigration/citizenship documents.
- All the registered students should participate in the Youth World Cup Live Painting Competition in respect to the competition requirements accordingly.
- Each participant should have a valid service card in case of emergency or health issue during the camp.
- The classes take place at 5631 No.3 Road，Richmond and is sponsored by the Canada Youth Arts Development Foundation.
Canada Youth Arts Development Foundation is a non-profit organization concentrating on the enhancement of art development among youth. Therefore, the camp fees are covered by the foundation. All the selected participants are only responsible for their transportation, meals, and painting tools.
How to Register
Local students aged from 7 to 18 years old are encouraged to apply. Please get and fill out the application form, and submit your art portfolio including three of your past art works (including a cover letter introducing the portfolio) at 5631 No. 3 Rd, Richmond.
For More Information
Feel free to give us a call or send us an email!